Sunday, February 6, 2022

Comfort Zone

I can't believe that it's been so long since since I have attended to my blog. I normally write as often as I can. I feel as if I have let myself lose the purpose of my blog. I created this blog years ago to help myself with my inner demons and whatnots. A way to vent a variety of emotions. Unfortunately the past few months I have not been doing so and took to the sofa and gave into my sadness. This is not how I am suppose to fight back. I have to remove myself from that comfort zone I put myself in.

This past weekend I did that. I have made several friends and pushed myself to go out for cocktails with them. It was an awesome experience. I am not a cocktail type of person. I am your average beer and shot girl. It was great company. The jokes, drinks, food, laughter and company made me forget how lonely I was feeling. 

I went home feeling happy. Once I was in my bed I began to remember everyone back home; especially those close to me. No one will ever replace my Michy & Lopez and I always carry them in my heart. I just have to accept that I must appreciate who and what I have here and now. 

I don't know what the cards have in store for me as for my future. All I do know is that I have to stop isolating myself from life. I must go out and do things more often. I must go for my walks again. I must go out and absorb all the rays of sunshine I can. I must get off my sofa and out of my comfort zone. It is mentally dangerous when you begin to shut yourself out from people, places and things. I no longer will do this to myself.

I started writing again today. Some things I write here in my blog while others I write in my journal. Since my first book, my life has been on display and there are certain things I do keep to myself. This is something I wanted to share. I know there are other people who are out there doing the same thing I have been doing. Take it from me; Stop. You're only doing yourself more harm; even when if doesn't seem like it.

I can't tell anyone what to do with their life. I can only share my experiences with hopes that no one makes the same errors I do and have. No matter what you're going through in life. It is not healthy to keep it bottled up inside or hide yourself away from everyone and everything. Do whatever it takes to release your stress and fears and get yourself out of that comfort zone by not doing so.

Till tomorrow.... )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...