Thursday, June 13, 2024

Yes Indeed

I have lost almost an entire year of time because I needed to heal. I was unable to write, my focus and passion for doing so was gone. Only you know what your mind , body, self care and needs; no one else will. I as well as many others can lose track of doing this because we're so worried doing this for others. You must never forget to include yourself while doing this.

The past year has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs from every aspect one can encounter. It's 11 months later and I am done doing what others ask of me. I am fighting for myself now. I still have a long way to go but I would like all my friends, readers, followers & haters to know that I AM BACK & STRONGER than ever. Perhaps not physically just yet but emotionally I have regained that fighting conqueror who was lost. So, watch out world here I come.

The past few weeks have been a pain; literally. Somehow I managed through it as I always do. I don't ever lose my faith but shamefully I admit I was near losing it. It's at those times I find the strength in him to not do so. 

As time passed me by. I have had so many ideas, stories, blogs, article topics all locked in my head. It is not a great thing for a writer to have. IYKYK. I am finally in a comfortable place in life to begin writing again and it has begun. I began editing the final chapters of my books and somehow started a new one. I multi-task. I am writing in two separate projects all while writing this blog and creating a new article. This is how fast my mind works with creativity. I only wish that my hands could type faster than what I was used to at 86 words per minute. So, thanks to Dictaphone, speech into text and other useful technology. I am back at what I love to do.

So, If I can overcome my issues, TRUST in my words when I say SO CAN YOU! Yes change is hard, accepting what is and how to get through it is what matters most. I am living proof.😘

No matter what time it is. No matter where you're at. No matter who you are with. No matter what you're doing. No matter what you're feeling. STOP and ALWAYS take a deep breath, exhale slowly and appreciate that you still have life. You will appreciate that moment of sanctuary for the rest of the day & hopefully for the rest of your days. Yes Indeed. 💕

Stay tuned for all upcoming writing endeavors. Love you all... 

Till tomorrow. )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes Indeed

I have lost almost an entire year of time because I needed to heal. I was unable to write, my focus and passion for doing so was gone. Only ...