Sunday, March 20, 2022

I am someone.

Some people say that actions hurt more than words. I beg to differ. Sometimes when you hear hurtful words from the person you love most in the world, can destroy you more than a slap in the face. Those words that were said to you resonate in your head and mess with your mental state of mind. When you’re physically hurt by someone you will heal physically and the act will mentally distraught you. In either unfortunate scenario the person who was hurt by the sayings/doings has been left with a fragile, cautious outlook on everything and everyone in life. Can you blame them?

There are so many people out in the world who don’t realize the power behind comments made. If this is their truth; so be it and yes the truth does hurt. You should always make sure the words that you are ready to throw out will not come back to bite you in the ass at any time. You cannot take back what you write or say at any given time. This is one of the main reasons I write straight from the heart. Everything I write is what I feel and never go back on anything I say. There will be many people that don’t agree with my writings and that is their prerogative. I write what I feel and no one needs to agree or disagree.

Nothing is at it seems in the public eye. There are times when I would like to share so many issues that not only I go through but many others as well. Sometimes it doesn’t happen because I fear the reality of

being judged. Then I stop and think what the hell is the purpose of me blogging for? I created this project to heal and I desperately need to do this. So many friends and family always tell me “I’m strong. You got this” just as my tattoo says, however these past 2 weeks have been hell for me. I was presented with some disturbing, shocking news from someone I never expected to hear from. How do I respond? I ran and hid from the entire world. I closed my social media profiles and reverted back to my “cave.” This is what I used to doing when I was hurting. I began repeating my old behavior. After an epiphany I came to the reality that I don’t need to be your person in order to be one. I am someone. I am ME & will no longer hide or be silenced. 

I have come a long way from the person I once was in life. I will NOT be that person again. It’s okay to hurt. It’s okay to cry & when I’m done crying I will stand taller, stronger and wiser than ever before. I know I am a good person and deserve to be loved the way I love. I have an amazing amount of love, support from friends and family from all over. They lift me up, they provide me with spiritual guidance, comfort, a shoulder, a hug virtually or physically. All these people know me. They know my character, they know my heart, they know my passion; they know what I deserve; they know me.

For now I’m being and doing me because I AM SOMEONE..

 

Till tomorrow… )0(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...