Monday, September 20, 2021

I'm still here

Time after time I am constantly asked if what I write about or post on social media is about me. Here is my response to that.

As many of you know I write on relationships. I also blog on all things in and of life; sometimes it may be about my life. Then there will be times that my blogs are about others or whatever is on my mind. My blog page is for venting; occasionally it may be informative. I blog because it’s my way of healing whatever pains me. Some people go to the gym and workout while other’s dance or cry. I write. So, yes sometimes it’s about me however if it’s a post on social media. It is mainly to get opinions from real people’s lives for a future article. I always keep everyone’s identity private out of respect for them.

If and when I write an article on a relationship that is suffering from neglect it doesn’t mean I am writing about yours. All articles are based on the people’s view of the relationship issue. I then take everyone’s experiences or opinions and create my take on it all. Of course I always add a little of my touch to it from personal experience. Such as…

"Would you risk a long term relationship that gives you everything you dreamed of for something that’s temporary because you followed your needs & wants? There is a huge difference in giving up something you have always wanted for something that you may never have."

This is a topic I write about repeatedly because somehow the majority of people just don’t get it. They know what they want. They know how to get it. Yet they continue to do nothing about it. I am one of those people.  My experiences in writing from emotions allow me to help or inform others; even at times when I’m unable to help myself. In some odd way this helps me.

I may not know how to change the oil in my car, or fix a clogged drain pipe. What I do know for certain are relationships; the good, the bad, the ugly, the fearful, the painful and the memorable.

Love me; Hate Me 10 years later I must be doing it right because I'm still here... )0(

Till tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...