Thursday, April 8, 2021

Why Not?

Hello world; It's lynn here. Yes it has been awhile. Forgive me I have just been trying to survive these past few months; just like everyone else.

I hope all my readers are doing well. First and foremost I would like to send my deepest condolences to ALL who have lost loved ones to this virus and/or other illnesses. I have seen and heard of so many departed loved ones of friends and family members. It is truly heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could say that would ease all of their pain away. There are no words because the fact of the matter is the loss will always hurt. It simply gets a tad easier in time.

It is easier said than done when people tell you "you will be fine, they are no longer suffering".  Yes this is true but it still hurts because the love you feel for them will always be there and they are not.
It is okay to hurt. It is okay to cry; you MISS them. So why not celebrate them? Whomever you have lost show them you are grateful for their life, their friendship, their humor, their laughter and their existence; CELEBRATE THEM.

The life we are living in today is not a great one; yet it's still life. Yes we can all do without the masks but think of it this way. You are protecting yourself from others. You want to live. You want to enjoy life; so why not wear a mask? You're doing it for yourself.

These past few weeks for me have been overwhelming. I worried myself by carrying a burden on my shoulder. I prayed and prayed on it and he heard me. So Why not continue to turn it all over to him? Why not allow yourself to live everyday as if it's your last? Do it. No one has any idea if we will be here next week let alone tomorrow.

The world we are living in today is definitely different than a year ago. There are things, people and places that will never be the same. So as the world is slowly getting back to a normal way of living. (I say normal way because it will never be the same) take the time to live it, enjoy it and appreciate it.

If you are unhappy, change something; quit your job, move, leave that miserable relationship, eat some tacos. Whatever you choose, Stop making excuses to be happy. You are in control of what you seek and if you haven't done so; ask yourself WHY NOT?

Till tomorrow everyone, Stay safe and blessed.,.. )0(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...