Sunday, January 24, 2021

What's up world

I hope everyone is enjoying these quarantine days of ours. Our new way of life. Let me start off by saying, thank you lord for allowing me wake up to a new day. No matter how fucked up it is; it's still life. Sorry for cursing, when I'm typing my thoughts are always natural. 

There isn't a day that goes by without me hearing someone complain about something. All day long I hear "I'm so sick of this mask, I want to kill whoever tells me to pull it up again". Well dear so am I but you don't hear me wanting to say I'm going to go shoot someone because so. This is our new normal. Stop complaining before everything changes; AGAIN. We should be so lucky that we have some change since last year when the pandemic started.

I believe people are so unappreciative at how to live with some rules than not live at all. Yes, the mask is annoying. The people who work 8, 10 to 12 hour shifts a day are the ones who should be complaining, but they don't. They are grateful to be working. I myself included. To those people who are on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas (because I live in Nevada) need to shut up. Instead of complaining about having to wear a mask. How about you just put tape over your mouth. It's ridiculous to complain about how you can't enjoy yourself with a mask on. Be grateful you have the ability to enjoy yourself; many others can't afford to do so.

Anyhow, I don't believe that the mask is of any protection whatsoever. (This is my opinion) I have seen people with double masks on with gloves and still caught the virus. So for me personally I don't believe in it but will continue to wear to simply satisfy everyone else who I come in contact with. 

The virus has been here for a year already. I finally got my first dosage of the vaccine. I was skeptical at getting it fearing I might grow a third breast or eye. In the end I did it to protect my poor health; only to find out that it may not even protect me from the new strand of the virus that has plagued us again. So, go figure. 

The virus has affected so many lives in numerous ways. I have seen so much in life these days; families moving with others because they can't afford rent. Families waiting in mile long lines for boxes of food, water and yes toilet paper. It's brought tears to my eyes. This new way of living is absolutely horrible. Yet it's still LIFE. For some people to complain about it; are simply without a clue.

The pandemic has made me appreciate the roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the food on my table. Not that I didn't before; only now more than ever. What we have today at this very moment can be taken away in an instant. So appreciate everything and everyone here and right now. 

I leave you all with this to keep in mind. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, Live for today, love right now and learn to be better towards others always.

Till next time...... )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...