Monday, May 10, 2021

The write to heal

We all come across a time in our lives when things, people and places are too much to handle. How do you deal with situations as such? For many, they ignore the entire situation and let it be. Some other people will drown themselves in work to not think about it. Then you have others who drink their problems away and end up fighting to release their tension. All in all these are not healthy outcomes. Stress is an overwhelming emotion that can literally kill you; if you don’t control it. How do you handle your stress?

I personally “write”. For me this is the way to release my pain, joy, sorrow, shame, inspiration and laughter. It’s me sharing my soul. Some fans have taken the time to tell me they appreciate all that I write. They tell me “they relate they connect with all that I write.” When I hear this it simply encourages me to continue doing what I love doing.

Many of us have a hidden talent not yet discovered. Or perhaps you do know what it is. Why not use it if you have not already? A musician expresses himself through the instruments they play. A painter/sculptor displays their passion through their art. An architect shows his creativity with what he creates and builds. An inspirational speaker encourages, influences many to be positive & successful. A singer uses his voice to express a variety of emotions. I choose to write to heal. J

Whatever your talent is; find it, utilize it and appreciate it. Do everything you can that makes you happy in what you do. Life is too short to not be happy. The world we are living in today has enough negativity as it is. Go out and do what makes your heart and soul fill with joy.

If my words here have encouraged you to do anything positive in your life. Or made you smile; perhaps brighten your day with the hope of encouragement or inspiration. Then I have filled my goal for today; because I too now feel better by simply writing this to heal.

Thank you for reading.

Till tomorrow…. )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...