Saturday, September 26, 2020

A new day.

 Hello World; It's Lynn here.

It's 10:30 a.m. Vegas time and I am up and feeling almost back to normal. Whatever normal is these days. Well, most of my symptoms have left my body; except the body aches & fatigue. I guess that is safe to assume it's old age. Anyhow I am feeling and doing much better than the past two weeks. At least physically.

Unfortunately the social media and the news (in every format) seem to take a toll on me mentally. So it leads me distance myself from all of it. I don't know if this makes me seem as if I'm a neurotic mess. I simply can't handle all the hate, racism, economy, political crap, negativity that's happening every hour of the day. When you're on social media it's worse; the negativity spreads like the wild fires in California. Perhaps I'm just the type of person that doesn't handle things very well. Despite the fact everyone telling me "I'm strong, You got this, You can handle so much." Honestly I am not. I hurt just as much as the next person. I'm human and have feelings many times more than I would like. I just don't know how to release them until I'm at the exploding point. It's then when I take to my writing & feel free.

The world we're living in today is so full of negativity. It's no wonder why it is destroying itself. It's like a seed that you plant. You nurture it, feed it, water it, make it grow. That is what's happening in the world; except it's being fueled by hate. It's the answer to why so many thousands of people are becoming depressed and or suicidal. 

Despite all that is happening you can make it easier on yourself in some ways. You can start by appreciating each and every day you awake. Don't take for granted what you have here and now. Everyone needs to stop and tell the ones you love; you love them; tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. When you can take a moment to say hello to anyone. A simple hello to someone just may brighten someone's day. Always surround yourself with positive, inspiring, uplifting people, places & things. Do things that bring happiness into your life & heart.

When you do these steps every single time you feel depressed or in despair, TRUST ME it turns all the negativity into a sense of hope. It gives you a promise to a new day of tomorrow. 

So stop what you're doing now and send someone some good vibes today, tomorrow and always. So many of them can start & appreciate a new day.

Until tomorrow...... )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...