Sunday, November 19, 2017

Don't hate the messsenger

I took a break from writing to regain my state of mind. Every now and then I become overwhelmed with social media. It's the part of my job as a writer that can become a little hectic. It all comes with the territory of being a writer.

Anyway, there are times when I wish the entire social media can just be positive. Somehow that isn't the case nowadays. It seems as if the more negative, hateful, argumentative comments & pics there are. The more people are responding to it. Now that is just insane.

I am a  relationship blogger & have been writing with several different magazines for years. The more I write on this topic the more hate mail, messages and comments I receive. I constantly ask myself why do people hate me so much? It's then that I am reminded by my husband, family & friends & followers. It is because some people do not want to hear the truth on relationships.
Don't hate me for writing the truth

Well, that maybe the case. However sometimes I believe it's because I am not writing on things that don't matter to most social media addicts.  I do my best to stay positive even when all is going wrong. I always try to stay optimistic with the world. I won't allow other's inadequacies bring me down. (At least I will try my best)

Everyone is different in handling situations as such. I prefer to break from internet every now and then because it becomes monotonous. I always come back few months later; ready for more attacks, praise and fun from my readers/followers.

So, if you don't want to read my articles simply don't do so. If you enjoy what I write feel free to like, comment and or share.

Remember always; Don't hate the messenger for sending the message that clearly touched a nerve.

Now back to work.  Till tomorrow everyone...  )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Update

As many of you know of  My Books  and this blog as well as the  Online Magazines  I write with. I have spent an excessive amount of time try...